The 16th Sunday of Trinity Luke 17;5-10 People today are constantly searching for the truth, about... Read more →
Mainz 2020 – The Loss of Transcendence and the Collapse of Faith – RNF
The 15th Sunday of Trinity Luke 16;19-31 There are no poor people in heaven, only “the... Read more →
The 14th Sunday of Trinity Luke 16;1-13 Many seminarians will remember the parable of the Unjust... Read more →
The 13th Sunday of Trinity Luke 15;1-10 Take twenty people, ask them what God is like,... Read more →
The 12th Sunday of Trinity Luke 14;25-43 Looking at Luke’s Gospel passage for the first Sunday... Read more →
On Saturday August 27th 2022, the first baptisms were held in the community of Rožňava in... Read more →
The 11th Sunday of Trinity Luke 14;1,7-14 In this week’s Gospel reflection, Jesus is an invited... Read more →
The 10th Sunday of Trinity Luke 13;10-17 Countries like Norway, France, Holland, Belgium and Britain, and... Read more →
The Dormition of the Mother of God Luke 14;39-56 The 15th August has since the late... Read more →
7. Sunday after Trinity Luke 12;13-21 The abolition of man is the title of a lecture... Read more →
6. Sunday after Trinity Luke 11;1-13 Ask any priest and he could tell you horror stories... Read more →
5. Sunday after Trinity Luke 10;38-42 At the end of the tenth chapter of St. Luke’s... Read more →
With the reopening of the borders in Europe in March the Nordic Catholic Church was finally... Read more →
4. Sunday after Trinity Luke 10;27-35 Who is my neighbour is the hard question a lawyer... Read more →
3. Sunday after Trinity John 16;12-15 St John chapter 16 is a discourse by Our Lord... Read more →
2. Sunday after Trinity Luke 9;51-62 “Not Fit for Service” is an English phrase meaning, useless... Read more →
Who we are
The Nordic Catholic Church was established in Norway in 2000 under the auspices of the Polish National Catholic Church (PNCC). We are an Old Catholic Church and, since July 2011, Member Church of the Union of Scranton.
The Nordic Catholic Church outside Scandinavia has parishes and communities in Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, UK, France, Italy and Spain.
Bishop Roald Nikolai Flemestad remains Bishop Delegate of the Union of Scranton for Europe also after the transfer of the Nordic Catholic Diocese of Scandinavia to his successor Bishop Ottar Mikael Myrseth. He will then continue to give episcopal oversight to the work and mission of the Nordic Catholic Church in Continental Europe and the United Kingdom.
The Bishop's Seal and Motto
Per timorem Domini et
sancti Spiritus consolationem.
The Bishop's Calendar
National Investiture in Oslo, The Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem.
29 September-2 October
Church Wedding in Schongau and gatherings in Kaufbeuren..
Meetings and Events 2022 – NCC Europe
Church event at the feast of Pentecost with ordinations, NCC Germany, Abbey of St. Severin, Kaufbeuren.
Church event, NCC Scandinavia, Oslo.
International theological Conference, Gran.
Annual Automn Conference, NCC Scandinavia, at Gran, Norway.